Wednesday, December 30, 2020

All the Lights

This year with the pandemic hindering our ability to do much out of the house, we (and by we, I mean I) decided it would be fun to spend time driving all over the twin cities to view some of the larger holiday light displays. Some of the displays were created by organizations for profit but some were just people who have a lot of time, skill, and money that they were able to devote to dressing up their house for the season. 

Even though I was definitely the driving force behind our twin cities lights tour, I think we all enjoyed traveling around to check out the spectacle of lights.

Enjoy some of the millions of lights we took in this year!






I even WON tickets to Sam's Christmas Village in Somerset, WI on the radio!
























No comments:

Post a Comment